Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Friends

Little TMD is growing like a sprout! He is now 2 weeks old. We took him to the doc for a weigh-in today and he came in at a hefty 8 lbs 1.5 oz. I hate having to leave for the long shifts. It seems he is adding new expressions every day.

He had lots of visitors recently. J's family was in town for a week and just left yesterday, so he got to bond with his Aunt, Grandmom, and Granddad. He also got to meet the cabin-maties, my beloved group of roommates from college. He also got to meet the ladies at his own baby shower on Saturday.

Now after his eventful social calender he is back to the dull home-life of having to hang out with just Mom and Dad.

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS

2 comments:

Christy said...

Jonathan and Joya,

I can't wait to meet your son! Hopefully I can make my way to Athens in the next few weeks when you have time for me to come. I'm so excited for you!

Love,
C

janninedavis said...

Bebe Thomas. I dreamed about you for weeks after meeting you on that baby shower date. I mostly dreamed of holding you, Mr. Thomas, with the graeat temperament. Love you, Thomas. You are so beautiful.