Monday, May 26, 2008

Crazy Nights and Sleepy Days

Well my time off for TMD's birth is coming to an end. I have to go back to work tomorrow.

He really is a great kid. Still a bit fussy in the middle of the night, which makes for some odd sleeping schedules. This really is an amazing time. It seems every day he adds new expressions and sounds. I wish I could stay home longer. This is the age when you want to stay in the quiet of home with the new baby and not go anywhere.

TMD has had some more visitors. The Okies came by on Thursday. He got to meet his uncle and cousins on Saturday when they came with my parents. His godparents also got to meet him for the first time. Today he meets the Carlisles and Chris (as well as seeing the Drakes again). Yes this young man is set with a community of people that really love him. Then tomorrow J's parents come to town. He is their first grandchild.

Click Here for More Photos of TMD's Neonatal Adventures

No comments: